HURRAY!!!I'm feeling an awful lot better already!
And I didn't even need to see the doctor.
I guess I
am fit.. Heheh. *BHB*
Anyways..
I'm SOOO happy because I went to watch
Bolt with my family today!!
:DDD
Two words: Deception sucks.
The movie was great!! I rate it 3.5 stars out of 5. But the realization of the use of animals as mere tools for entertainment for humans was quite a blow to me. Those "superstar" animals need a normal life man! It's just so NOT natural.
It's even worse when reality hits you in the face and you find out your life was all in script.
You must be wondering if I'm off my rocker, since the movie is purely animation and no real animals were used in the production. Hah! Go watch the movie and you'll know what I'm talking about. No spoilers here. (:
Next, I'll be watching
Wild Child with Pauline and Yoges.
Who wants to watch
Twilight with me?
Since it will hit the screens on the day of AdJam'08, maybe I'll watch it with the ODACians.
If that's not possible then I'll watch it with anybody who happens to be free on 18 Dec.
Don't know why, but I'm looking forward more to New Moon than Twilight. Oh, right! Because Jacob Black plays a HUGE role in New Moon. *bimbo squeal* It has been announced that the producers are already starting on New Moon, the sequel to Twilight. WOWEEE~ Hope it'll be ready by next year!!! xDDD
the daisies whispered to me @ 20:41