<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Sunday, December 21, 2008



Looks like Cindy is the only one keeping my tagboard alive.
Okay, that was random.

I feel so bored right now but not to worry, I'll be going for the chalet tomorrow!! YAYNESS. Finally, I'll get to see all my friends and finally pass them their Christmas cards. Hahaha.

Wonder what we'll be doing tomorrow since it seems that everything is impromptu. I feel like watching a movie though. But who will watch with me?? Seems like everyone has already watched the movies I wanna watch. Man.. am I slow. Geez.

Anyways back to the topic on Christmas. Woohoo! Only 4 more days to Christmas!! Don't know why but I feel like cooking this time. But then again, all the cooking I know is field cooking. Damn. For once, I wish I was more indoorsy. Hahaha. I can make chawanmushi using mass tins, you know. Heheh. I learnt that during AdJam'08. And we learnt how to cook pancakes using mass tins during PE lessons. Weird, huh? But it sure was interesting and yummy. (:

I wish my mum would have more time off from work and teach me how to bake cakes and stuff. But since Christmas is around the corner, her sales are sky high and she works overtime. Aw man. I feel deprived. Can I go live with Shurong or someone? I'm sure she'll be more than happy to teach me how to bake. LOL. I love the stuff she bakes. And so sweet of her. ((:

But for the time being, I'll just focus on the chalet and the BBQ tommorow. Gosh I simply can't remember when was the last time I had a BBQ. Perhaps, last year? Whoa. I know I missed the 4/5 BBQ and the 08S05 BBQ in October this year.. so I guess my last BBQ really was in last year. Cool. I feel so healthy. Okay, maybe not. LOL. But having BBQ once a year is absolutely freaky.

I just hope I will fit in tomorrow. It's been such a loooong time since I last met them. And I've missed out on all those outings. I feel so weird and awkward. Aw man. It sucks to be left out like that but it's only my fault cos I'm so busy with ODAC and too caught up in my own life.

I need to go out there and get a life.
And this time, going 'out there' doesn't mean the great outdoors.
It means going to town with my friends. (:


the daisies whispered to me @ 20:01


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins