<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Thursday, December 4, 2008



This is SOOO frustrating.
I need a new bag for the new school term.
And I just can't find this particular design anywhere. Anywhere at all!!
Hmph. *throws a tantrum*
I reeeally reeeally reeeally want this one!!


If I can't get this one, I'm settling for that brown Nike duffel bag.
I can't find an image of it, but it's brown. (:

Anyways. This is the Nike Zoom Trainer Essential Women's training shoes which I mentioned earlier on. Nice? I think I'll buy it.. Time to hit Queensway (again)!!!

Then again, there's a purple one which looks quite nice.. But my Keller tee is red.
Dang! MAJOR colour clash!!
But.. The Lunar Racer and Lunar Trainer look cool too!
And I like how it "turns road into foam".
Like I had said, THIS IS SOOO FRUSTRATING.
I can't decide! Torn between choices!!
Sure as hell didn't see this coming when I discarded my old pair of trainers. =.="


the daisies whispered to me @ 15:02


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins