<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Sunday, December 28, 2008



Today's copy of Sunday Times is quite interesting cos it summed up the significant events of 2008 - the Good, the Bad and the Ugly events. Even the comic strips were based on the fact that the year is coming to an end. And I can tell America loves their new President-to-be, or his toned physique. LOL.

But what I like best is the article on the BEST DRESS/WORST DRESS OF THE YEAR. Ohmygawd. You totally have to check out Jolin Tsai's featured dress. I totally agree with the critics: it resembles a sanitary napkin. Some fashion designers are seriously insane. And guess who's the best dressed toddler of 2008.. Suri Cruise!! She's one pretty kid, no doubt. ((:

I'll be leaving for OGL Camp from tomorrow till Wednesday. Geez. I kinda regret signing up for it now. I'm SOOO gonna die next year, missing a week's worth of lessons and those review tests coming up. Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t.

Oh, and I'm withdrawing with immediate effect if I get paired up with some weirdo (not that I know of any). Aww man. And I just can't dance. I just can't. Think: Bella in Twilight, but I'm not that hopeless at sports. (:

I was attempting a few questions in Differential Equations and guess what? I can't understand a single word problem. Dammit. As usual, I went on to do my Inorganic Chemistry instead. I didn't know halogens were used in fluorescent lights. Cool, huh? And we're not allowed to use the term 'displacement' anymore. It's now in terms of redox. Well, to hell with the O levels. Why teach us the wrong stuff and then amend it 2 years later? It's freaking difficult to change our concepts once we've established them, you know! Pfft.

By the way, it sort of occurred to me that since guys will have to go for National Service, they don't get to university till they're 20 years old.. whereas the girls can enter university at 18. This means the guys in universities are older than the girls? Aww man. And I thought I'd be seeing the same idiots I had grown up with. And I wanna see the pathetic looks on their faces when they're all botak!! LOLOLOL. Hope they don't cry, though. They'll scare all the girls away. LOL.

The university guys I met at AdJam'08 made NS seem cool, though. But I still don't see how NS makes men out of boys. Sure, they'll learn all there is to learn about military stuff. But those idiots will always be boys to me (regardless of how high they tower over me). LOL. If NS were to be made compulsory even for girls, I wouldn't mind. As long as they make sure they separate us from the guys. Hahaha. Our Armed Forces needs more girl power!!

Wow, this post is overflowing with crap. Just as well, since I won't be updating for the next few days. Ohmygosh. 2009 starts this Thursday. Please let it be a good year. No more terrorism, no more wars, no more food scares and most of all, no more acne breakouts!! (Just kidding about that last part in italics, I'm not that bimbotic!)

But nonetheless, I hope it's a wonderful year ahead for us all. (:


the daisies whispered to me @ 18:08


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins