<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Friday, December 12, 2008



You know those mornings when you wake up at 7am for no good reason and feel like you can complete all your tasks and chores within 10 minutes?

That was my morning. :D

Since I'm still under home quarantine, I was exercising at home this morning. I didn't run or jog though, my mum might think I lost my brain. Imagine waking up to the sound of feet thumping on the floor tiles and you see your daughter/sister jogging around the living room in her pyjamas. That's just about enough to send you rushing to the telephone and ringing the mental hospital.

So anyways. I'm done with all my chores for today and I've completed my first set of Inorganic Chemistry tutorials. Aw man. Chemical Periodicity is a total bore. Well, the good thing is that it's simple-- I finished the tutorial in half an hour.

Oh yeah. My dad nearly had a heart attack when he came home from work and saw me studying Chemistry. Wahahaha. And he thinks that if I continue to keep studying, it would probably snow in Singapore by tomorrow.

And HURRAY! The annoying red spots on my hands and feet are faded to a.. erm, sallow shade of peach. And they don't itch like mad anymore. I bet I will be well again by next week. Or I'd better be. This stupid disease is freaking annoying!! I feel as fit as a fiddle yet I'm covered in red spots. Not even a fever, not even ulcers and not even a loss of appetite.

That's totally NOT fair cos my brother fell sick and he lost his appetite completely. He just lost 3kg. Yeah, like THREE FREAKING KILOGRAMS. Pfft.

And what's up with all the Prom-ey stuff? I was just reading some online outtakes for Twilight. Gosh, no wonder it's been taken out by the editors. It's overflowing with bimbotic goodness, complete with pink frills and candyfloss. Okay, whatever. Anyways the the preparation for Bella's prom was supposed to be a whole lot longer. Go read it yourself.

AH AH AH. Only 7 more days to Twilight!!
Hopefully gonna watch it with Cindy and gang. :DD

All this talk about Prom makes me feel like I'm missing out.
I wonder if my seniors had any fun at theirs..


the daisies whispered to me @ 10:57


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins