HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 !!!
Congrats to all who had fun at the countdown. Since I was terribly shag and nobody bothered to wake me before midnight, I freaking missed the freaking countdown. sadSADsad lah. And then Zhanpeng had to call and wake me at 1am. Like, why didn't you call before midnight or somthing?!?! Great. -_-
Then when it finally dawned on me that it's 2009, I couldn't help but reflect on the happenings in 2008. And I couldn't help but worry about 2009 all night. (Geez thanks zp for waking me ah -.-) So I'm totally not in the mood to wish anyone "Happy New Year" simply cos MINE SUCKED BIG TIME.
And it sucks even more when I can't go out to the countdown and everyone says, "Who the hell stays at home on new year's eve night?!" Whoa. Screw you lah!! And then people try to be nice and ask me out to countdown. Thanks for trying to be nice to me but you just made me even sadder. Well I hope you'll have a great year ahead.
I don't think I wanna talk about my 3D2N at OGL camp cos it's gonna be reeeally looooong. It was fun, but I don't really think I fitted in at all. Nevermind, I won't have to feel awkward anymore after Orientation '09.
Oh but one thing I gotta say about the camp is this: I CAN FINALLY FOLD FREAKING PAPER STARS. Hahahahaha. It sure was kinda humiliating for me not to know how to fold stars cos I'm a girl. Anyways PJC is trying to break some record by folding 90,000 paper stars to form the college crest.
So on both nights, everyone spent about an hour or so doing absolutely nothing else but folding paper stars. LOL. I'm sure you're thinking: "Whoa. Everyone go emo one side to fold paper stars." But NO. My clan actually bonded over folding those stars. LOL. Mainly becos most of us never knew how to fold those damn stars.
Yeah but on the downside, the councillors kept playing Camp Rock and High School Musical songs. Holy crap. Those few hours was a total hell for my ears, especially when it's Joe Jonas singing. Ugh. Anyways I think the PJC SC is abit too into Disney songs. LOL. I thought those songs were for kids under 10 years. My nieces and nephews sure are crazy over them.
Ouh. And I LOVE Zhentao's umbrella.
LOLOLOL. Yoges & I had to fight over it, you know.
Okays, time to end my first post of the year, which will also be my last post of the year (for now). It's time to start being miserable simply becos it's 2009. I'll need to juggle a million and one things, so could you be a kind soul and teach me how to strike a balance? If not, I'll seriously need to invest in a personal time manager.
Geez, my life is in a mess. And since new year resolutions are always so cliche, I won't have any this year. Hmm, actually I haven't really been keeping to last year's resolutions anyway. LOL.
Bye bye bloggie. ):
the daisies whispered to me @ 12:45