HELLO.
MY REVIEW TESTS ARE OVER!!!
I heard they're called "homecoming tests" in IJC. Heehee..
I think Biology was manageable, considering that it's made up of 40 MCQs and 2 structured questions. Thank goodness, cos I didn't really study properly. Heehee! Mathematics was
(erm) relatively better than previous Math tests cos I understand Differential Equations. Poor Pauline! She studied Differentiation instead of Differential Equations. LOL.
Blur like sotong. Hmm.. Chemistry was so-so, which means I might pass, or I might fail. And that sums up my H2 review tests.
Wednesday's ODAC training left me DRAINED. We started off with warm-ups, then NVM training (3x15) and then fire lighting at the BBQ pits (yes, PJC has BBQ pits!) and then the dreaded moment... 17 rounds around the track as punishment. Well, since I didn't train in December, I lagged quite alot. (Must train every weekend now!)
But there was a funny moment while we were all running when I made the "Loser" sign in CJ's direction cos Triton and him were not running due to knee injuries. Guess how he reacted? Like a true blue
ah beng, he stuck his middle finger to me. Then Triton, who was holding a long stick used for fire lighting to extend his middle finger. Geez, we have very vulgar ODACians in PJC. =.=
Oh, and when we were running some a*shole rugger kicked the rugby ball and it
freaking hit me in my pelvis. Well, luckily for me, that guy was kinda
noob so it didn't hurt much and I could continue running. I shot him my trademark "You-had-better-watch-out" look. Hah.
Yoges says I look really
scary when I stone. I thought I'd look expressionless or blank, but no. She says I look like I'm about to bash someone up. Whoa. I had no idea I looked fierce. I think I would have made a rather great AHLIAN. Hahahahaha. And the reason why I stone is because I think smiling can be a rather strenuous activity. (LOL!)
People have been telling me that I look super unfriendly, aloof and like I have the mother of all attitude problems. But little do they know how much of a coward I really am. Nowadays I never let Yoges leave me alone cos I am being stalked in school. Okay, maybe it's not severe enough to consider it "stalking", since Yoges thinks it's amusing, but it sure scares the sh*t out of me. I don't want to talk about it here. (You will never know who might be reading this.)
Anyways.. I left school really late on Wednesday cos the Trials Committee had to meet with the Odacher in charge. I think Mr Yaw isn't so frightening after all. (I even said "Hi" to him today!) I think Trials is gonna be FUN for us and PAIN for the J1s. Well, it's the only way and it has always been this way. We had to go through HELL during our trials.
And how can I forget R.I.C.E.? This year, PJC ODAC's very own
living map is planning the route. Heehee! Shawn is like a walking directory. Just tell him where you wanna go and, without even pausing to think, he'll tell you specifically how to get to your destinaton. I really salute that guy. R.I.C.E. is gonna be 80km long this year. I had better not forget to wear tights. Hahaha. Abrasions are nasty stuff!
Surprisingly, my leg muscles weren't sore after Wednesday's training. but after today's physical conditioning during PE, I felt them tighten like mad. This is SO unfair because we had PC on Tuesday, ODAC killer training on Wednesday and PC on Friday again. Oh and my class is taking the Badminton module for PE. YAYNESS! But I
reeeeeally wanna learn
tennis. Ting2 makes it sounds so fun (and challenging).
Okay now, I'm too tired to talk about Chinese New Year celebrations in PJC today. It was entertaining, but the atmosphere was nothing compared to what we experienced in RS. Gosh, CNY celebrations in RS is what I call a
real celebration. And I can't wait to visit dear
Mdm Ho next Saturday!! It's been ages since I last saw her and the
4/5ers.
I don't know how you did it, but you took my breath away.
the daisies whispered to me @ 20:38