The Lunar New Year celebrations came.. and went... NOT!
The festival lasts for 15 days, solid. So why can't we have 15 days' worth of public holidays?? Okay, considering that we all are in an economic recession, further reducing the nation's productivity might not be such a good idea. Alright then, why can't we have 15 days' worth of school holidays?? That seems harmless enough.
Hahahaha.
I'm telling you the economy is really bad. Like, really
reeeally bad. How do I know? Because I'm a kid, and I receive hongbao money. What I am saying is that in times of economic recession, it's the children who feel the crunch - the drop in amount of hongbao money received.
And then my dad comes in and says,
"Yeah right. Hongbao money collection is 100% profit. So quit complaining about recession and eat your bakwa."Heeheeheee.There's not just one, but a million and one reasons why I don't take Economics as a subject in JC. For if I were to become an economist, money won't make the world go round anymore.
Insanity will. Oh, and don't sweat it, about the recession and all. Mr. Obama's gonna lead us right out of it. You'll see.
Hahahaha.I'm really going insane.
I think it's because I ate too much bakwa and pineapple tarts.
They rot your brain, you know.
LOLOLOL.
Nah, I'm just crapping around. I'm kinda
jumpy right now because it's back to school tomorrow and I haven't prepared for that
GP debate. Well, at least there's
ODAC training to look forward to.
Aww wait. We're holding
Trials briefing tomorrow. Darn. I desperately need to burn off those
calories from bakwa and pineapple tarts, or my PE teacher will torture us
again.Well, only 3 days more before the weekend comes again.
At least that's a reason to keep
working. ((:
P.S.: Studying is hard work.. okay!!
the daisies whispered to me @ 20:33