<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Wednesday, January 7, 2009



PJC Open House is tomorrow and I am just SUPER excited.

Revamped the ODAC notice board wit Steph, Thrina and Yoges today.
It was HELLUVA funFUNfun.

We went to the Art Friend outlet at Orchard!! Good thing there's a direct bus back to college.

We stenciled the entire backdrop with the word: ODAC.
Goes to show how loyal we are, huh?
Or obsessive. O.o

The noticeboard consists of 5 main sections:
1) The title, which is ODAC (of course!) and our super motto!!
[Screw the Band. "Adrenaline" is ODAC's trademark!]
2) The mini rock wall with a climbing stickman. (:
3) The mini river with a mini kayak and a stickman in it. (:
4) The mini (but very high) staircase with a (very tired) stickman at the very top. (:
5) The space where we put our announcement and schedules.

The rest of the ODACians had to clean up the ODAC room, which was super dusty.
They worked like janitors!! Sweeping, mopping and wiping every surface of the room.
Well done, you all!! :DDD

Oh and you can expect a few photos of tomorrow, I guess.
Mainly pictures of ODAC, ODAC, ODAC.

Why?

Because it's no doubt the bestest CCA in PJC. ((:


But I wanna cry cos Darryl keeps making fun of my hairstyle. T^T
Don't know why but we always end up quarrelling.. like siblings?
He thinks the nicest thing I'd ever said to him was, "Orh, okay."

Wow. I'm being mean to the President of ODAC.

Oh, by the way.. I FREAKING BOUGHT MY "FEARLESS" ALBUM!!
YAY... TAYLOR SWIFT~~~ I love this song!!
"She wears short skirts; I wear T-shirts."
"She wears high heels; I wear sneakers."


This one's pretty cute!! Sadly I don't know of any Stephens, except a Steven who looks too serious for a proper 18-year old. Hahahaha. Please don't tell him I said that. Bt he really should learn not to look so stern. It scares people, you know.



the daisies whispered to me @ 21:18


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins