PJC Open House was fun and boring at the same time. - Fun because me and my friends got to play and crap around once again. Plus, Cindy, Waner, and the twins came down to visit (and look at boys)!! - Boring because there were so few visitors, so we had little to do. The lucky draw was a complete failure. *Sigh*
Maybe next time we should not hold our Open House on the same date as the Polytechnics. They stand a far greater chance of drawing the crowd in.
Oh great. The new school term is starting. It's gonna be hell once again. But even worse than before. Aww man. Why can't the JC term stretch over a period of 3 years. Then maybe fewer students will suffer from excessive stress,, sleep loss, heart attacks, nervous breakdown, blindness by ever-growing eyebags and suicide.
And guess what? I found my first strand of partially gray hair. I nearly died of shock on the spot, okay. Well, there were 3 sections to it: brown, gray and then brown again. Well at least it won't be considered my first strand of white hair. LOL. But it sure does mean that I'm going through a rather difficult phase in life which, needless to say, is JC life. Or rather, NO LIFE.
Going back to school reminds me of my freshman year (which isn't too long ago). So here's a song which relates to being a freshman. I can totally relate to it. Yeah. Wish I could go back to when I was fourteen and tell myself what I know now.
Anyways, I kinda value my singlehood more than ever. I think it's much more important to strengthen ties within a family when you're a adolescent. Cos I've learnt that the only form of unconditional love anyone is ever gonna get when they're young is from their family. ((:
I LOVE MY FAMILY SO THIS SONG IS FOR THEM.
the daisies whispered to me @ 11:57
Smile with me
"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.
About me
g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore
I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.