<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Sunday, January 25, 2009



Why now?
Of all times of the year, why NOW?

Why? Why? Why?

My handphone died on me a few days ago. Just when I need to receive notices for ODAC trials meetings, OGL clan meetings and CIP @ OCBC. Damn it. Right now, my phone simply cannot send nor receive text messages and it refuses to open the media player application, so I can't view my photographs and music. GAH!

So people, don't wish me on Chinese New Year's day via SMS.

This CNY is gonna be somewhat strange, since I won't be receiving any greetings. *Sobs*

But at least I enjoyed my REUNION DINNER!! Heehee.
And so did my bro.. LOLOLOL. (He's happy whenever there is food)

I must not sleep before midnight today. Hahaha.

I went for an extended family reunion dinner at my aunt's house yesterday. It's so nice to see all my relatives, especially my nieces and nephew. And "Horton hears a Who" made me laugh till I cried. I love Jim Carrey, but I seriously don't encourage young children to watch it.

Cousin Samantha told me loads of things I didn't know about the people at NP Mass Comm. They're freaky!!!! But it's nice to see Sam again, cos I know we won't be seeing each other anytime soon after the CNY period. Her brother Matt seems kinda anti-social now. Wonder why.. Cousin Nick is probably the only PE teacher I know of who goes clubbing. HAHAHA. And Cousin Marc is well, very much still the same. They'll ALL be going to Japan in May or June.. while I'm stuck here on the other side of the planet, burying my head in ten-year series books.

Tell me now. Does my life suck?



the daisies whispered to me @ 19:50


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins