Speak your mind
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
The experiment we carried out at the Science Centre was fantastic!! Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) and Gel Electrophoresis were SO cool! And I think Forensic Science ROCKS. (So it may seem kinda gruesome and everything, but as long as justice is served, it rocks!) And I found out that I'm homozygous positive for Alu elements on gene locus PV92 of chromosome 16. And that's sort of linked to my early ancestors migration.. I'm not too clear about what that means.
I WANNA DO IT AGAIN. Hahaha. I simply don't understand how or why most of my classmates thought it was boring. Maybe it takes a boring person (such as moi) to like a boring job.. Which is why we reached a conclusion that when Lingyun becomes a researcher, I'm gonna be her Lab Assistant. HAHAHA. Yoges can go report our breakthrough discoveries as a journalist and Pauline can go bake her pastries to celebrate. (LOL at the last part.)
I bought a nice Rock & Crystal Excavation Kit for my brother! I spent almost half an hour choosing it so thank goodness he likes it. (I'd just whack him if he didn't like it. Cost me over ten bucks, you know.)
Anyways, I've been studying for Math for the past 2 days, and I must say I am grateful to this YouTuber as he had allowed me to save precious time. I dare say that watching an 8-minute video is a whole lot more effective than sitting through one week's worth of my tutorials. HAHAHA.
I THINK I DON'T HATE INTEGRATION THAT MUCH ANYMORE.
Oh. And did I mention that I really like how his lines are straight?
Maybe.. Just maybe, I can pass my Mathematics common test this time. After all, I've been passing my class tests this year. LOL. This had better be good. Or else it's remedial with that old meanie for another term!! Ohnothankyou.
Smile with me
"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.About me
g R e E n B e A nLinks
&; Cindy CmlArchives
%u2605February 2008Layout Credits
&; Image : Getty Images