<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Monday, March 16, 2009



GUESS WHAT?

I HAD SLEPT FOR 19 HOURS STRAIGHT.
whoa.whoa.whoa.

It sure is good to be back home from ODAC Induction Camp!! I swear, I've never been this tired before. If I'm not wrong, I had only slept for around 3 hours during the course of the 3D2N camp. Whoa. And with all that trekking and games and not to mention, the PHYSICAL TRAINING, I seriously don't know how I managed to reach my doorstep without dozing off.

I don't know who, in the right mind, would make me the group leader; but they happily did. But it wasn't so bad for me because I had Zach as my co-leader. So I took care of the admin stuff and he took care of the logistics stuff. It was great to have Wanfong around too. Unfortunately, Zhihua and Jiahui were absent, so we were short of manpower. (Maybe this was a blessing in disguise, cos we had more to eat after all).

The J1s in my group were rather nice. Although they might not be the most hyperactive bunch, they sure have got determination and team spirit. I'd say they're one hilarious bunch too. (We had two outrage of modesty cases in a span of 24 hours.)

Overall, I think Induction camp was fun. And the Induction Committee definitely did a terrific job in planning and organising it, especially Joshua Ang. (Check it out: we have 3 Joshuas in ODAC!) However I thought I didn't exactly enjoyed the camp. Maybe it's because I was indeed far too sleepy, or it's just that I'm still uncomfortable among the J1s. Well, the camp sort of did managed to bridge that gap, but it wasn't of much help. Ah, but what the heck. I'm gonna step down soon. ):

I miss Induction Camp 2008. LOLOLOL.
Especially the beach rugby match!

Anyways, Thrina and I treated ourselves with Subway after the camp. And I'm SO glad we did. If I wasn't so hungry at that time, I could have started crying the minute I tasted the GOOD food. But I kinda regretted not ordering the footlong, cos I definitely had adequate space for an extra serving. LOL. I think I was too sleepy to grumble. Just took the train and went straight home.

After washing up thoroughly (thank goodness for a proper bathroom!), I completely KNOCKED OUT. And I didn't wake up till the next morning. Yep. And that means I slept from 3pm on Sunday till 10am on Monday. That's about 19 hours. And you know what? My unimaginable level of fatigue caused me to miss my Geography lecture on Monday morning. SH*T.

Thank goodness Yoges who, for mysterious reasons, wasn't as dead tired as me was kind enough to meet me at Causeway Point and pass me my notes. Mr Osman is SOOO gonna kill me the next time he sees me. Err.. cos I'm the Geography rep, you see.

As for today, I've studied the theory parts for all my Math topics, so I'll be doing the practical parts tomorrow. I truly hope I can pass this Math common test, cos I don't want to be down for remedial sessions with horrible part-time teachers for another term.

Oh. And I'll be at the Science Centre tomorrow!!! YAYNESS.
It's time to play around with someone else's DNA.


Wait till I get my hands on those Induction Camp photographs!
Maybe the photo montage will be uploaded onto YouTube.

Ugh. My unglam poses.


the daisies whispered to me @ 19:05


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins