This is Group 2: Dareus!! (My group lah, of course)
That's Keith, Xiangqin, Zhengyu, Jinlong, Eunice, Lindsay, Samuel and Jianhui.

Here's a shot of them working together as a
T-E-A-M!!!Night Race was awesome because it was held at night. LOL.
OHMYGAWD. Keith's expression is PRICELESS.
Outrage of modesty Case #1: This is what happens when you pull a boy's pants down.
This is called the "Suicide Fruits Dash", in other words, punishment. The J1s had to run 7 laps to retrieve each item that was confiscated by us J2s. LOL.
Look at ALLLLLLL those confiscated items to to redeemed.
I wonder how many laps each person had to run. Tsk tsk. This is why we must never leave our belongings unattended. The J2s can be really good thieves!
WHOA. WHOA. WHOA.
I think now even Jackie Chan and Jet Li want to learn that move from him.
But no matter how pro you are at martial arts, you still gotta run those laps. LOL.
This piece of glass got washed ashore and the J2s decided to play with it cos watching the J1s running is a very boring thing to do. This photo turned out rather nicely, huh? I can't figure out the person in the photo though...
Bukit Batok Nature Park!!
Good memories and bad memories for the J2s.. But it's a new experience for the J1s!!
I'm sure they had LOADS of fun completing "CJ's Tasklist(of ridiculous things)"
Outrage of modesty Case #2: This is what happens when the First Aider has an ulterior motive.