Speak your mind
Thursday, March 5, 2009
THE PJC RAINBOW!!! (That green patch of land is actually a pathetic mini golf course)

I think this shot is really awesome!! PJC RAINBOW!!
THE PJC RAINBOW AND ITS WORSHIPPERS.
(Can you spot the reflection?)

UPDATES:
I'm so glad Chemistry SPA is over. One less thing to be stressed about.
A Level MT results will be released tomorrow!! ARGH.
I think I'm gonna fail. At most I'd get a C. (T.T)
I'm thinking of participating in SMU's Adventure Race (Open). It sounds really, really, really COOL. There's underwater hockey!! LOL.
For the first time ever, I'm actually getting kinda worked up over Biology.
To me, Chemical Energetics = Thermal Physics. And guess what?! ALL THE MORE I LOVE MISS TAN C.H. :DDD
Smile with me
"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.About me
g R e E n B e A nLinks
&; Cindy CmlArchives
%u2605February 2008Layout Credits
&; Image : Getty Images