<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Thursday, March 26, 2009



I sat for my Chemistry papers today.
It was quite tough, and I'm not sure if I can pass this time.

It's kinda funny though, how we're suddenly so comfortable with organic chem that we alienate non-orgchem questions. I reeeally hope I can pass this chemistry test because firstly, I freaking studied for it and secondly, I already know I'm gonna fail my Math test.

Disbelief. Disappointment. Despair.
I don't like to talk about it cos it was a horrible experience. And to make things worse, the J1s were having ODAC training session and they were giving timing SO FREAKING LOUDLY, I swear they're gonna get it from the J2s at the next training session. The paper was so bad, people started sleeping halfway through the examination. Will the A levels be as difficult? Or is it just that we're not up to the standard? I think I feel a migraine coming on.

Gah. The common tests are all over for me now.
Whatever mistakes made now shall be learnt from by the time A levels start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gotta thank Alesha Dixon for teaching me how to "breathe slow, count from one to ten with my eyes closed, because ladies take it in and get compo-oh-oh-oh-sure".

LOL. I think her song is kinda nice but her vocals aren't exactly terrific.
But who am I to criticize? I should be concentrating on just breathing.

Cool. Calm. Collected.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently suffering from brain cell eradication. Think I'll try to get over it and get some badly-needed shuteye. And just like every other girl who needs a break from stress, I'm going to watch a chick-flick tomorrow. Don't know why but I can't help feeling smarter after each time I watch such movies. I think that's the whole point of such feel-good movies. The characters are made to be shallow so you think you have a lot more intellect than the average person.


the daisies whispered to me @ 15:23


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins