I so very nearly died of anticipation and worry today.
Because of the release of A LEVEL MOTHER TONGUE RESULTS lah.
And also because I was being a bimbo. -_-
This was what happened: I forgot to tell myself to relax just before my CT handed out the result slips. Yup. Simply because of that, my mind went completely blank and I had a super traumatised look on my face. When I went up to confirm my particulars and give my signature, I didn't dare to look at my result slip. It was only when I walked away from the teacher's desk did I pluck the courage to look straight into the freaking piece of paper.
...
I stared and stared and stared. My classmates were all so concerned and asked if I was okay.
Yeah, I said I was okay. But actually, I was more than okay. I was pleasantly surprised.
I GOT A FREAKING B FOR A LEVEL CHINESE LANGUAGE.
And I accomplished that without even studying. Can you believe it?
I didn't even bother taking out my notes, let alone read them.
Wow, the examiner must really like me. LOL.
Enough with MT, I'm freaking fthrough with it.
The next BIG THING: RELEASE OF A LEVEL PROJECT WORK RESULTS.
I hope I can get at least a B for this one.
I didn't sacrifice a dozen sleepless nights and a few zillion brain cells for nothing, you know.
the daisies whispered to me @ 17:40