<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Tuesday, March 10, 2009



Sometimes when I looked at those J1 classes being so united and happy, I get kinda jealous.

Okay, that was random. Nevermind.

OH YEAH. I've finally made a habit out of reading the newspaper everyday. (I still can't believe I passed GP last year without reading any newspapers) I'd never have thought the newspaper could be something so interesting to read. Too bad if I sounded like a nerd. I'm just kinda worried for the A levels. Anyways, the only help I'm ever gonna get around here is by reading widely. So that's what I'm doing now.

Schedule for the rest of the month:
1) GP Common test (FRIDAY 13TH!!) - BAD LUCK = FAIL.
2) ODAC Induction Camp (13/3-15/3) :DDD
3) Biology workshop @Science Centre (17/3) - Let's go play with DNA!!
4) My family (excluding me, obviously) leaves for Bangkok. (19/3-22/3) - I'm gonna eat Maggi mee for 4 days. Oh-goody! -_-
5) H2 Biology Common test (23/3)
6) H1 Geography common test (25/3)
7) H2 Mathematics common test (25/3) - Why the heck are they on the same day?!?!
8) H2 Chemistry common test (26/3)

Ohmygawd. Common tests are only two weeks away.. SAVE ME!!

And I've signed up for the SMU Adventure Race (25/4/09) with a few ODACians.
Running, trekking, rollerblading, kayaking and underwater hockey... HERE I COME.
:DDD

Oh. And Yoges thinks I have a stupid crush on some J1 guy.
No way man. I don't go for younger guys.
I just find him rather familiar in a peculiar way............. Oh, nevermind.

"YOU'RE SO GAY, YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE BOYS" - Katy Perry.

I like that line. Alot.


the daisies whispered to me @ 22:48


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins