I had a horrible day yesterday.
I need to catch up on my sleep
badly.I'm lagging behind in terms of homework.
My common test grades aren't exactly comforting.
PJC's Meet-the-Parents session clashes with the SMU AdRace.
And my PW grade kinda
sucked.
And I can't believe Darryl (yes, the drunk president of ODAC) absent-mindedly helped me turn things around. I had to call him to discuss the plans for the SMU AdRace and we ended up talking about our grades. I have to admit that I admire his laid-back style.
All he said was, "Life's like that - you win some, you lose some".
Well, that completely changed my perspective of my current situation.
So I'm not emo-ing anymore.
And it's a good thing I read Tuesdays with Morrie. (:
Anyways, guess what? I did my common test again this afternoon and I realised that I could have easily passed. I have no idea why I completely blanked out during the examination!! Geez. I guess I'll just have to work on keeping my composure. (Think: Alesha Dixon's song)
I think I am ready for the retest tomorrow.
Wish me luck, okay? (:
Ohno. Pauline is teaching me how to be a bimbo.
I feel stronger than yesterday.
the daisies whispered to me @ 22:15