<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Monday, April 6, 2009



I'm having a horrible headache right now and I am totally do not have the mental capacity to complete my homework. I think blogging is sort of like a remedy to me.

OHMYGAWD.

I FREAKING PASSED CHEMISTRY.
I had my heart in my mouth when my teacher told us that only 7 people in my class passed Chemistry. Woots! I think I'm super lucky. (:

But not so lucky when it comes to Math. I have gotta sit for a retest this Saturday. Oh gosh. Wish me luck. If I fail this one, I'm gonna have to drop H2 Math. If that's even possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PJC Amazing Race familiarisation trip was fun. I made new friends!! Well, it could have been more fun if only I wasn't feeling so lethargic. But we spent every minute of the trip talking crap and cracking lame jokes. Never a dull moment. We travelled from college to Fort Canning to the Esplanade. Oh. Guess where are my stations? Lau Pa Sat & Hort Park. LOL.

Food, glorious food! And I think Hort Park is a really awesome place for a picnic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, Yoges, Pauline and I were feeling uber bored during our lunch break today so we decided to imagine ourselves as animals. The result? Pauline is a bunny rabbit, I'm a freaking flamingo and... (this one's the best) YOGES IS A RHINOCEROS.

It was so hilarious that I nearly died on the spot.
I don't know how Pauline does it.

I think Yoges really sucks at this kind of things. In which aspect do I resemble a freaking flamingo? Okay, so I turn pink easily. But I don't stand on one leg, right? RIGHT? And did I mention flamingoes kinda have weird-looking faces?

I swear, if Yoges wasn't a rhino, she SOOO would have gotten it from me.

And we kinda figured out an animal resemblance for each of our classmates.
HILARIOUS. I tell you.


the daisies whispered to me @ 20:59


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins