Life's been rather hectic these few days.
That's why I'm currently down with a cold. ):
Sucky family issues.
I was late for school today because the bus driver decided to give way to all the other empty buses so that the entire bus full of students would be stuck at the interchange for a whole 15min. I didn't even have to bother running to school. Thank goodness Mr Yaw understood the situation and didn't add more rounds to our punishment.
Oh. Did I mention the the J2 ODACians have to complete 100 rounds around the tracks because some of us were late for school. Each time someone is late for school, 10 rounds are added to the punishment. We managed to clear 24 rounds on Wednesday and 8 rounds after the study session today. To make things worse, I did interval running for PE today. Well, at least it'll help with my 2.4km run, which will be assessed next Friday. I wanna break my previous record!!
I can finally FLY for standing broad jump.
Biology SPA Skill A is getting on my nerves. Why am I studying stem cells when scientists out there are not even sure of their true nature?
Binomial Distribution is crap and so is Poisson Distribution. I don't understand any of it. But Math remedial is getting kinda fun because now I can compete with Darryl to see who completes the revision package first. Haha.
It's the Meet-The-Parents Session tomorrow and my dad only told me at the very last minute that he won't be able to make it because of work. I think Mrs Leong is going to slice me like
sashimi when I break it to her tomorrow.
Loads of homework for the weekend. GAH.
SUPER backdated photos:Science Centre lab work!! Lab coats are cool stuff. Check out the Biohazard bin!!

Outing to Orchard with YOGA and PAU. But where's Pauline? (Ugh, eyebags.)

White water rafting at Sabah!! Total awesome-ness. (:

the daisies whispered to me @ 22:45