Thank goodness girls
don't have to go for the NS Check up. We will all just go rabid after knowing the
percentage composition of fat in our bodies. LOL. I don't like the idea of sticking needles in my arm either. I can't even bear to look at the needle being inserted into someone else's arm. ARGH. It's why I'm not into Biomedical Science.
Today is
Higher Education Day and only 20% of the seats in the LT were filled during the talks by the university staff. How tragic. Well, I felt that I learnt quite a lot from the talks and the brochures. Wish they would touch on a little more about campus life, like the various CCAs.
NUS Life Sciences, here I come!!!Since my dad couldn't come for the Meet-the-Parents session today, I had to see my CT on my own. I think everyone else was staring at me. Geez, it was
helluva awkward. Well the good thing is, my CT says all my subject tutors have no problems with me and I just need to read more for GP and practise more Math. I think my meeting ended within 5 minutes. LOL.
I spent my morning rotting with Triton and Joshua Ang.. until Jenboon joined us, that is. Triton and I couldn't stand being
lightbulbs, so we left the cute couple alone and went to disturb Judy and Annabel, who were practising Math (I felt a twinge of guilt). Soon, we were joined by Yeeshuan and Ain. Ohmygawd. Ain attended the David Archuleta autograph session!!! I HATE HER.. until she started apologising, that is. LOL. Attended the NUS talk with Ain's and Yeeshuan's friends.
Recently, my social circle has been widening at an ever-increasing speed.
I think it's a
good thing. Too many people have the misconception that I am unfriendly and fierce, although I'm not too sure whether that's a misconception at all.
WHEEE. I saw sooo many of my friends' parents!!! It's so funny because I keep scrutinizing other people's parents, trying to compare the physical resemblance to their children, while they
can't do the same to me. It makes me feel like I'm so mysterious. Bleh. Some people didn't bring their parents; they brought their older sibling instead!! How cool.
Well, I think I'm made up of a rather equal mixture of my dad and mum.
Any violent objections to that statement?
Conclusion of the day: Most of my friends don't resemble their parents. Reject null hypothesis.
"Every sky was your own kind of blue" - Taylor swift's
Crazier.
Did you know that
BLUE is currently my official favourite colour? (:
the daisies whispered to me @ 22:49