<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Friday, May 22, 2009



GUESS WHAT?!?!

1) The Sony Ericsson W508 is HERE.
OMG.OMG.OMG. xDDD

2) Miss Toh was away on course today so we were dismissed 2 hours early. :D

3) I skipped Math remedial (cos I wasn't feeling well). xP

4) I skipped ODAC study session plus rounds. Well you can't say that I skipped it because it is officially an unofficial session. Well, we asked the Dean of Character Development and the things she said contradicted those of my CCA teacher. So we were disillusioned all this while... Tsk.
DDD:

5) I studied Geography at the Woodlands Regional Library today!!!
Can you believe it?! I mugged!! And it actually felt good. Gosh.

6) Oh this is really important: JOSHUA CHONG WHIPPED ME WITH HIS SHIRT ON WEDNESDAY AND NOW I'VE GOT THIS FREAKING UGLY BRUISE ON MY LEG.
He. Is. So. Gonna. Get. It. When. I. See. Him.
(Just kidding. He's got a Doberman Pinscher puppy named Cooper!)

7) Thanks to me, the J2 ODACians (or what's left of us) went to play and frolick at the playground before we continued our rounds. Teehee!! Ahh.. our lovely childhood memories...

8) College Day is tomorrow and I will be attending it against my will. I could really use the time to study, you know. But alas, no. I have to watch people whom I don't know shake hands and receive their awards from some important person whom I don't know either. Bummer.

9) I think Facebook is pretty cool. May sign up for fun someday. (:

10) My hideous complexion is starting to improve! But alas, the examinations are drawing near. Hopefully my condition won't suffer a relapse. *PRAYS REAL HARD*

Gotta buy those Prelim papers.
Then again, why am I doing this to myself?


It's like everything and anything to do with you doesn't matter anymore.
Or so had I foolishly thought. Yes, I am such a fool.


the daisies whispered to me @ 21:31


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins