I have recently acquired this mad obession with tennis balls.
LOLOLOL.
ODAC training on Wednesday was fun because Josh Chong found half a dozen long-forgotten tennis balls under the container classroom. So tennis balls were flying and bouncing everywhere while we were slacking in the ODAC room and doing PT. We even played around with the tennis balls while running on the tracks. I think the rugby and hockey people would think we're mad. Which we are, in fact. LOL.
I wonder where are the R.I.C.E. peeps right now.. I didn't join them because my parents say that I'm only going to tire myself out and sleep away my long weekend. And they're probably right. LOL. But still, R.I.C.E. is SO much fun. D:
I'm SOOO looking forward to next Wednesday's training because it's gonna be RECREATION session. I think the exco is considering ice-skating or something. YAYNESS. Sadly, next friday's session would be the day the J2s step down. I don't know if I'm happy or sad about this because on the one hand, I really need the time and energy to study but on the other hand, I'm gonna miss out on all the craziness. We J2 ODACians have really come a
looong way together.
And without ODAC, I'm gonna get FAT. Sh*t.
Anyways, my class was supposed to run our 2.4km today but it rained. Yoges, Pauline and I wanted to play table tennis but our PE teacher was no where to be seen. Damn. Luckily, I was well-prepared. I totally surprised Pauline and Yoges (Pauline especially) when I took out the Riverside Yearbook 2004. LOL. We had the a ball of a time (sitting in the female changing room) laughing our heads off at how 'toot' we used to look.
Pauline said I looked horrible in Sec 1. WHAT THE HELL.
Well, at least that means I look much better now. Yay.
And she pointed out that all the Indians girls hadn't changed a bit.
And she laughed at almost ALL the ex-Riversidians in PJC: especially Kenneth, Zhentao and Jielun. (Ahem.. She has this ridiculous crush on Jielun) And she thinks that Kenneth, Mahdi and Kitki are super cute. LOL. And Yoges is now crazy in love with Yijie's sec 1 photo.
Now they want me to bring the 2007 Yearbook (Sec 4).
I'm still laughing at the reactions they gave me when I told Zhentao, Kenneth and Ting2 that I showed Pauline their Sec 1 photographs. PRICELESS.
the daisies whispered to me @ 20:59