Besides completing a few chapters of my Math revision book, I haven't been doing anything productive for my studies. So I'm beginning to feel a twinge of guilt.
My mind is quite made up.
I shall start revising for Biology today and start on Organic Chem soon.
LOLOLOL.
Frankly speaking, I've been taking it easy for the past few days. I've had a movie marathon with my family, attended my cousin's birthday party at some strange chalet, explored the new shopping mall called
iluma, bought a new handphone, played silly computer games with my brother and most of all, sleep. Guess what? Dad is bringing us to go swimming sometime this week and I'm gonna watch the Hannah Montana movie with Pauline and Yoges.
Yes, you didn't read wrongly, I AM gonna watch the Hannah Montana movie. That's only because I think the countryside scenery is nice and I won't be seeing any of that around here. It's probably gonna be my first and last experience with Miley Cyrus.
Hahaha. And I'm gonna watch Transformers with my brother. LOL. Yeah, I don't care who I watch it with. I just wanna watch it. xD
I need to find that balance between revision, entertainment and rest. BUT HOW?
the daisies whispered to me @ 15:34