Here's a tricky question that I found on 'brainbashers.com'. You really should go try out the fun stuff they have on that website. Hahaha. I can't believe I took so long to answer this question. It's actually really simple.
Three people check into a hotel. They pay £30 to the manager and go to their room. The manager suddenly remembers that the room rate is £25 and gives £5 to the bellboy to return to the people. On the way to the room the bellboy reasons that £5 would be difficult to share among three people so he pockets £2 and gives £1 to each person. Now each person paid £10 and got back £1. So they paid £9 each, totalling £27. The bellboy has £2, totalling £29. Where is the missing £1?
(This is the reason why I'm
never in charge of splitting the bill whenever I go out with friends.)
Ready for the answer?
Ans: £27- £25= £2
They paid £27 in total ( £9 each) . The room rate is £25. The bellboy took £2.
http://www.brainbashers.com/showpuzzles.asp?formpost=Y&field=ctop10a&page=1&puzzletext=All+Time+Top+10Now go try the question by Albert Einstein. It will kill you.
Okay, I know I should be studying right now. LOL.
the daisies whispered to me @ 13:29