<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Friday, June 12, 2009



What a day! I went to Vivocity with Yoges and Pauline today to shop and watch the Hannah Montana movie. There were SOOO many pretty dresses and I didn't know which one to buy. In the end I didn't buy any cos either it wasn't my size or the material was too thin. Yeah. That's the problem with sun dresses. I want the yellow one. (T.T)

The movie was great. I love the countryside scenery and the hilarious scenes (and it does help that the guy is HOT)!! I like the new chicken coop, heehee. TAYLOR SWIFT WAS IN THE MOVIE. I somehow felt really happy during the movie. But I don't understand the part when the guy gets mad at Miley. Is it another case of stupid guys with stupid egos? Highly possible.

Check this out:


Cool right?!?! Sadly, it's the kind of thing that I totally cannot do. I mean, just look how long it took me to learn the dance moves for Orientation!!

Sad life.

Oh I just can't wait to watch New Moon!!


THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON trailer in HD


the daisies whispered to me @ 21:45


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins