Did you see it in the news?
NKorea spent an estimated US$700 million on nuclear and missile tests since this year - an amount that can solve its problem of food shortage for about 2 years.
Some people seriously need to sort out their priorities. Tsk.
But how come I feel guilty too? -.-
Speaking of food, my family went to
Kuishinbo at Great World City last Sunday!! It's a Japanese buffet restaurant (with awesome sashimi and desserts). I hope I can go there again for my birthday!! Funny thing is, I prefer cold tofu or miso soup to crab. My dad said it's a complete waste of money bringing me to buffets. Hahaha. All hail the greatness of the chocolate fondue..!
Now I reeeally need a workout.
But I have Biology to study for. Oh wells.
Oh. I forgot to mention that I have
Disney's Up game on my brother's psp!!!
And we've completed the game in 3 days. LOL. It's sooo funFUNfun.
I want to play Loco Roco. But school starts next week.
Bummer. I just can't wait for Dcember to come!!
the daisies whispered to me @ 15:21