I FINALLY GOT TO MEET CINDY & SHURONG!!
Hallelujah... We ate at Mos Burger and then at Yoshinoya and finally at Pizza Hut. Then Cindy came to my house to study. Aww man. I can't wait for A levels to be over so that I can meet up with them everyday!! (:

Shurong was such a sweetie! She baked me a cookie with my name on it.
(Is it just me, or do I look seriously weak in this photo?)

I NEED A WORKOUT.
A physical one, that is. I'm so over my midyears. Okay, so maybe I have one last paper next Thursday, but I'll study on Tuesday and Wednesday.
I suddenly lost the mood to update my blog.
I'm exhausted. Who knew sitting for an exam can be so draining?
I love Yami yoghurt with peach toppings. It's the only reason why I drag myself all the way to CCK every weekday.
Okay, I'm really tired. Please remind me why I said I need a workout.
I miss ODAC.
You know, I can absolutely think of a million and one things I'd love to do after the A levels.
But I'm not supposed to even think about that right now.
I need to get my head in the game. Oh wait, A levels isn't just a game.
I want to watch Disney's Up. Russell and my bro have loads in common.
How I LOVE Disney movies. I had a lovely childhood until I knew exams.
This post is getting waaay too random.
Toodles.
the daisies whispered to me @ 22:36