There's this stupid drilling going on in the apartment upstairs. Ugh. It totally disrupted my much-needed afternoon nap. But nevermind, I'm too happy to complain anyways.
Guess what?!
I FREAKING PASSED MY H1 GEOGRAPHY!!!
I even got an average C for it.
Phew~ That's one load of worry off my head. I was totally convinced that I'd failed horribly, since I identified the mass movement wrongly, messed up globalisation DRQ, left my fieldwork technique comepletely blank and misinterpreted my last essay question. WHOA.WHOA.WHOA. Sounds like any geog student's nightmare.
Oh and did I mention that I beat Pauline at Geography - again!
She got so mad at me. Well I guess I shouldn't have been so pessimistic about my grades. (She gets her hopes really high each time I say I screwed up the paper) And she kept hiccupping during Geography!! LOL.
Yoges has been officially banished to NERDom. She freaking got a B this time round and an A for the previous common test. What a NERD. Now she's on the same level as Thrina, who is also a big-time nerd. And just like any other nerd, she went to attempt the "organic chemistry quiz" on Facebook. Ugh.
They can establish a new club together with KenNERD.
The GP lecture today was surprisingly enjoyable. We even found the new HOD nice, despite his sinister voice. LOL. Fortunately or unfortunately, we didn't receive our GP results today.
Thrina, Yoges, Pauline and I had a ball of a time discussing sensitive issues in the canteen today. (Oh, did you know we now have designated tables for each class? I hate the H1N1 flu) The discussion culminated with Pauline accepting that the Chinese are yellow-skinned (like finally). Please pardon her, JC is the only time of her life when she was exposed to a multiracial society. Tsk tsk.
Pauline is dying to get her Math results back cos she knows she'll beat me for sure.
We'll see about that. In any case, I'll most probably beat her at Biology and Chemistry - as always.
Okay, I'm being a real b*tch right now.
Thank goodness she's never online.
the daisies whispered to me @ 15:18