4 MORE DAYS TO A MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I went out with Hongda, Yeeshuan and Weiyang for some business education thingy yesterday and let's just say business is SOOO not my kind of thing. I don't think I want to attend Tuesday's seminar. We then went to Bugis Junction and ate at Yoshinoya because Hondga is obsessed with Japanese food. Yeeshuan and I met Devi at Cold Storage, promoting wine. I know nuts about wine. So we were chatting with her when this uncle came and wanted to sample the wine. He freaking stared at us as if we shoulldn't even be in the alcoholic drinks section. So rude!
Anyways we were taking the mrt home when someone raised the topic of CJ undergoing an operation on his knee. So there was this unanimous decision to go visit him and bring him fruits (so cliche). Hongda wanted to buy a teddy bear instead. LOL. But when we got there, CJ told us told us that the operation was postponed as he was sick that day. We ended up gossipping and crapping about lots of stuff (such a pity Christine didn't come). There was this funny part when his mum dissed him for using vulgarities. (She obviously doesn't hear him in school.)But she's reeeally nice and hospitable. (:
Oh, and I was quite shocked by the news regarding the '09 batch of ODACians. Crazy kids.
I finally finished reading 'Emma' by Jane Austen. I think it's not the content but the language that is more captivating. But since it was written in old English, it was quite a tedious task to read it. Don't know why but I'm starting to think in a similarly old-fashioned way.
I sent out 4 more applications for work, but still no reply. Dammit.
My mum is not feeling well. I think I won't be able to leave the house for the next few days.
the daisies whispered to me @ 14:09