I have a tight schedule coming up this week: Grad nite, SPCA, Mountain biking & Bookfest.
Ohmygawd Grad Nite is in 2 days. Gonna take loads and loads of photographs!! But I wonder where will we be going after the whole event.. And if you're wondering why on Earth am I going to the SPCA, I'm going there to accompany Pauline & Xiujing to sign up as volunteers. I'm not volunteering, but I'm gonna buy the 2010 diary cos it's filled with the cutest, cuddliest animal pictures. Mountain biking with the ODACians at Ubin is gonna be like old times. WHEEE. I just hope that my rusty legs won't fail me. Oh and the rusty bike too. There won't be any First Aid kits this time. *gulp* Lastly, I'm gonna head down to Suntec to scout for nice books to buy. For some reason, I just don't really like borrowing from the library. I guess it's because of the lousy condition of the books.
Well, I'm totally in the mood for prom. Eventhough I already know it's probably gonna be a huge waste of money and not every one of my friends will be there. It's PROM! How can anyone not be excited? LOL. (That has gotta make it to the top of my 'Most Bimbotic Things I've Said' list.)
I don't wanna get drunk though..
the daisies whispered to me @ 15:35