OHMYGAWD JANUARY IS COMING TO AN END.
That also means I will be getting my 1st pay soooooooooon.
You know sometimes when I answer a call when I'm working during the lunch hour, I absolutely feel like replying, "
Sorry to keep you waiting, ______ is currently stuffing his/her face with food and will not be available till after 1pm. Would you like to leave a message or call back later?" It's not like I have any bad blood with any of my colleagues, but I'd really love to have some form of entertainment.
Seriously, all they ever ask me is "How old are you/What do you intend to study/When will your results be released/Where do you live/What will you be doing during Chinese New Year/Are you working part-time or temporary?" Not entertaining at all, and I have this feeling that when CNY comes, I'll have even more of these questions to answer all over again.
I'm gonna need that KFC meal (as shown on TV). LOL.
And I still don't get why people bother to send documents by fax/mail/courier when there is EMAIL. That would totally save the trees, reduce my burden and speed up the communication chain. Geez.
And I think FedEx is so darn COOL.
Stamp-pasting sucks BIG TIME.
Last but not least, I'm gonna watch the movie Valentine's Day with Pauline!!
Besides being single, we both love Taylor Swift. (:
(All the single ladies! All the single ladies.. Put your hands up, hands up! - Beyonce.)
the daisies whispered to me @ 22:38