Blogging at work again! And I just did something reeeally bimbo.
I applied eyeliner while sitting at the reception counter. Of course there wasn't anyone else around!
Went out with Cindy to IMM yesterday! She didn't like Pepper Lunch and IMM wasn't as big as I thought but at least we got a chance to catch up with each other and crap about so many things. And I realised that I really lack social interaction with people of my age.
Kenneth owes me a lanyard.
Time flies! It seems as if it was only last week that I decorated a Christmas tree.
WHEE.
Today's my last day of work till after Chinese New Year!!
It's weird that clients send CNY cards/goodies/oranges/hampers to non-Chinese staff.
Who knew the corporate world was so superstitious. Because of CNY, the accounts department had to rush all the payments and I was happily giving out cheques. LOL.
Oh. Oh. I'm gonna crash the PJC Orientation finale later on with the Indian girls and maybe Pauline. Well if Pauline doesn't turn up then I'll just grab some random J1. Wow i just had a thought: I'm like J3. Hahaha. Hmm hope more people from my batch will crash it too. I miss them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just came back from PJC.
I FREAKING POKED CAMERON YAW JUST NOW.
But he pretended not to feel anything. Even worse, he said he couldn't see me cos I don't make it to his eye level. -_-
I had YAMI YOGHURT @ CCK and then dinner at Subway with the two Indians. Gosh I haven't seen them for ages. So much crap to talk about, so much drama. Just like old times.. Gawd I had no idea Lot One would bring back so much nostalgia.
The performances were okay, I guess. Quite entertaining, but we were getting restless. Like, bring on the dances already!! Sadly, we only got to rock each dance only once but it was damn helluva worth the trip! Feels good to be around young people again. Met Chris, Ernest, Triton, Yongsheng, Elaine, Loo, couple of Sc people whom I don't know, some ODAC juniors.. And I got to chat with Mrs Wee, Ms Toh, Ms Oh and Mr Osman! LOL. They all had the same reaction when I told them where Pauline is working at. They looked something like this: (O.O)
I kinda wanna witness this year's ODAC trials. Hahaha!
OMG I miss the school's running track lah. And the canal & ulu path!!
EYECANDY!! I remember how I used to see him everywhere.
Now it all seems like stupid but funny memories.
the daisies whispered to me @ 16:40