I need to exercise SO BAD.
I've been trying to wake up earlier to go for a morning run, but to no avail.
I want my bed bad-er. LOL.
It's like Chinese New Year over-ruled Valentine's Day.
Damn. I miss the Valentine's Day celebrations in school.. I wonder how they'd do it in the office, but I guess I won't get a chance to see it cos CNY clashes with V day. I wonder how many people in the office would be on leave on V day every year. LOL.
WOW. Taylor Swift bagged so many awards at this year's Grammy's. Ohmygawd she's awesome.
I really hate my lunches. I wish I could get my mum to pack sandwiches for me.
I've decided that when the next person asks me about my age, I'm gonna reply this: "Well, how old do I look? Yeah, you take that and add 5 years and you'll get something quite near my actual age."
Here's something really odd: everyday at work, I actually look forward to picking up calls from this certain someone with a really sexy voice. I keep asking him to leave a message so that I'll get his name but he keeps saying that he'll call back later, and in an even sexier tone.
I think I lack social interaction. D:
the daisies whispered to me @ 23:16