I took the day off yesterday to meet up with Yoges & Pauline!!
Had a great time laughing like crazy.
We went to Vivocity and had an outdoor brunch first. Yoges had Subway and I had Carl's Jr Charboiled chicken salad. OHMYGAWD. It's the best salad I've tasted so far. And the proportion was huge! I only managed to finish it cos I ate really slowly. Yeah, so we sat at this teeny weeny corner of the skypark that faced Resort World Sentosa. Nice view, if not for the remaining construction sites.
So we talked and talked and talked and talked...
We realised we didn't have enough time to go shopping cos Yoges had to rush back to Woodlands to give tuition and Pauline & I had to catch a movie. Intended to watch at Causeway Point so that we could go back together but we figured that we'd neevr make it in time, so Pau & I watched Valentine's day at The Cathay instead. I think it was really funny cos that was the first time going to the Cathay for both of us.
The movie was good. It made me laugh quite alot and I absolutely love the little boy, Edison. Especially the part where he confesses to his teacher, gets rejected and says, "Is it my height?" I freaking burst out laughing. And the gay part at the ending kinda creeped me out, no offence to homosexuals out there. It's just that I get really little exposure to these things.
I can't believe myself. I went to 2 places with Ben & jerry's and I didn't even buy one scoop. (Nevermind, I need to save up anyways)
I bought stuff from Forever21 AGAIN.
I NEED to stop going there.
You know, I thought I was spending kinda loosely after I got my first pay, but guess what? Yoges and Pauline splurged $700 each!!!! That's like
waaay more than their pay. Gosh.
This goes to show that either I'm really good at abstaining or I seriously need to go out more. -_-
Photos are on the way. I can't upload now cos I'm at work!
the daisies whispered to me @ 12:24