<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Tuesday, February 9, 2010



OHMYGAWD
I met Zhikun & Shengbao just now (yes, they were seen together!) when I was on my way home. Ah, it's feels good to see familiar faces: You start to stare back at some annoying person who's been staring at you for awhile, then you realise that you actually know that person and he/she's just waiting for you to confirm his/her suspicion that you are indeed who he/she thought you to be, and then the two of you start waving and talking animatedlyand at the end of it all you realise that the two of you hadn't been that close in the place first. LAWL.

Oh yes, I'll be meeting Cindy for dinner @ IMM tomorrow!!! YAYNESS. :D

Hmm it's been awhile since I last updated this blog because I've been rather busy. I attended an extended family gathering at Shangri-La Hotel for a buffet last Saturday. Whoa. I must say it's been a looooong time since I actually enjoyed a buffet, and this one sure made a lasting experience. Whoa. Whoa. $60 well spent. (I tried blue cheese! How cool!)

I realised my office cannot function without me. Hah.
But what the hell, I responsible for clearing the mess when I get back. -_-

I realised the only person who is about my age in the office will be quitting after this week. Damn. Without her, I'll officially be the youngest employee in the darn building. (She may be 2 years younger than me, but she pretty much fits in with the rest better than I do)

Today, there was this reeeally strange dispute that started off between 2 persons and then 3 persons and then sidetracked here and there and ended up about fortune-telling. And I had to sit through all of that eventhough I wasn't involved. It was scary at first, then boring, then hilarious, then boring again. Geez, I'll never figure out the corporate way of life. (Sigh, so much drama)

Today I found out that I have a Scottish colleague.
No wonder I have a problem with his accent.

I get free mandarin oranges and the pantry is getting filled with CNY goodies, but I still don't feel the CNY atmosphere. How weird. I think I miss school celebrations and teachers who dress up as Cai Shen Ye. It'll be cool to see one of the managers do that. I already have someone in mind. HAHAHA.


the daisies whispered to me @ 23:41


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins