THIS IS SO NOT THE WAY TO START THE LUNAR NEW YEAR.
and that's why you all shouldn't read this
~ The plants which have been bought specially for CNY have withered due to the lack of water over the long weekend. Don't know why but I feel really sad becos of that. Okay so I do know, but it's so painful that I don't wanna acknowledge it.
I wish I could go on a short vacation, so I'm saving up.
But then again.. ... that's not gonna happen even if I was the richest person in the world, and that would be escaping from reality.
I know what's missing. Just don't know how to get it back.
What the ****.
If only we could go back do it all over again ._.
If you've been really stubborn and went on to read all of the above, and you really wanna know what the hell I'm talking about.. well here's a hint. It's gotta do with the reason why I didn't invite anyone to my house this CNY and why I didn't visit any of my friends' families.
It just doesn't feel like something worth celebrating, okay?
So take all your champagne away, because champagne is for celebrations.
I've got more problems on the way.
the daisies whispered to me @ 12:28