Shagged lah. Cos of the belief that the longer we stay awake on CNY's eve, the longer our parents will live, I freaking slept at 4am. Geez and I had to visit both my paternal & maternal relatives in one day. Too bad I had to leave my mum's side before my auntie brought her black pepper crab. But nevermind, I don't like to eat crab in public. So unglam. Oh and didn't wear red today. I wore a blue dress instead. I guess nobody gives a damn about old traditions anymore. I ate a hearty dinner at my dad's side, only to find out that my cousin Marc had been the chef of the day. Wow I feel so untalented. Well, too bad he's leaving for NS in about a week.
That being said, we cousins went to town to have a farewell meal yesterday. He's a Japanese food enthusiast, so we were supposed to go for ramen, but the restaurant was closed for CNY so we went to Ootoya @ Orchard Central instead. Gosh after eating so much food, I was so darn full but they went on to 313 to get ice cream @ Marvelous Cream. I don't understand why the ice cream must be kneaded/pressed/squashed before serving. First time for me. I had dark chocolate gelato with blueberries. Mmm.. Then we went to MPH @ Raffles City cos there was a renovation sale going on. (I guess our love for reading is something we all inherited?)
Gee. And the first day of Chinese New Year came and went. Just like that.
I've been wanting to stay at home for a movie marathon, and since I'm kinda in the Valentine's day mood, I shall catch a few romance flicks. Thinking of 'P.S. I love you', '(500) Days of summer' & 'The time traveller's wife'. Oh and I'm bound to watching 'Percy Jackson and the lightning thief' with my bro cos we read the book together. Plus I'm gonna watch 'Valentine's Day' with Pauline.
I guess I'm gonna be needing thicker glasses pretty soon. And if I'm gonna watch 'P.S. I love you', I'm gonna need a few boxes of tissue paper.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I came to a great realisation while I was listening to this song on repeat. (No Cindy, I didn't realise that I'm lesbian)
I've found something to work towards now. (:
the daisies whispered to me @ 23:05
Smile with me
"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.
About me
g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore
I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.