Funny, I could sleep so easily last night while everyone was tossing in bed. Yet now that our worst fears are over, I can't seem to shut my eyes for a minute. "Post-anxiety insomnia". This feels stupid.
I don't know how to feel, actually. (Wow that sounded really stupid). I'm happy with my grades but I don't think they can get me into the course I want. I remember smiling when I got my result slip and I remember my form teachers smiling at me. But I was utterly crestfallen when I thought about university admission. This feels even stupid-er. You get the grades required but you are left in limbo. Wtf lah.
I wish Singapore had like, 5 universities so that students don't go around stressing themselves over their results and applications. And I have no idea why the next university would be an artsy one. In all my 14 years of education I haven't met a student who wanted to major in art and pursue a career in art. What is art? Maybe someday people will be able to obtain a First Class Honours or a PhD or a Masters in Music or Dance or Graffiti Art or whatever. Or maybe there already is such a thing.. LOL. We live in such a weird world. I'm so confused.
I want a PhD in Daydreaming.
Yeah. That definitely seems manageable. (:
Since I can't secure a place in my desired course I shall go read up on other courses while at work later on. I'm really keen in Dietetics but not a single institution in Singapore offers it. Wtf lah. In my opinion, Singaporeans are SOOO in need of dieticians. And personal trainers. And most of all, psychiatrists.
On an irrelevant note, I've just got my second pay!!
Who wants to go for retail therapy with me??
And I'm so tempted to make purchases on eBay & blogshops.
I feel so retarded sometimes. Like I wasn't born to use technology. I wish the world wasn't so complicated and messed up. I seriously think I'm living in the wrong era. I'm totally pre-Industrial, maybe even Stone Age cos I 'stone' a lot. Anyways I realised that I CAN, in fact, survive without my mobile phone for a week. Like if I lost my phone I'd probably realise it only two days later. How retarded is that?
But then again, I'm blogging here. (:
the daisies whispered to me @ 00:34