GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT??
JERK LENT ME HIS COPY OF 'THE LOVELY BONES' TODAY :DDD

Doesn't it look like it was published
waaay before I was a blastocyst? LOL. But the funniest part is that he never quite finished reading it cos he claims it's too depressing. -_-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cindy and I attampted to register for the MOE relief teaching today while at work. We were so blur that we had to constantly text and call each other to clarify the details. So hilarious. But then I had to keep hanging up cos I had work-related calls and clients to see to. Hope both of us can get into the same school (but this time for teaching, not studying together) :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I'm only gonna apply for university next week, after I visit the open houses. Don't know how to fill in that part for the Discretionary Admission thingy. I didn't participate in any Biology-related projects/events. Damn. Should have went for that immersion programme to UQ. ):
the daisies whispered to me @ 00:09