GUESS WHAT!!
The permanent receptionist is back from her maternity leave and so I'm relieved of my duties! Wheee~ No more annoying callers!! But alas, my last 3 days shall be spent as a HR assistant. Now I have to screen through all my colleagues' past leave application forms and file them accordingly. Not exactly the most interesting job, but it beats talking to people I can't see through a receiver.
And now I know how it feels to be sitting in an office cubicle. I think it's such a joke. Like you have your own workspace but no privacy.
Haven't been sleeping well for the past few days eversince the instant noodles incident, so I just drank a cup of cappucino from the vending machine. That's a first for me. And because of that, I really don't know if it's good or not. HAHAHA.
The people here keep asking me to stay on longer as a HR assistant and I'm like, "I dunno" or "See if they still need me", but actually I'm shouting "NO WAY" deep inside. You know, I've actually grown to like the people here although I initially found them quite a problem (due to the generation gap and their accents). Maybe I shall take some photographs with them before I leave. (:
Gonna hang out with my ODAC clique this sunday!! *Happieeee*
the daisies whispered to me @ 13:11