I just realised that Hammie & Char toured Taiwan together. Like, just the two of them. SO COOL! That's sooo brave of them lah. I'll just die out there. Okay, maybe not but I'll definitely sign up for a package tour if I'm not going with my parents. Going free & easy is like.. really scary cos you're not familiar with the places and you don't really know where to go for the best accomodation/food/entertainment/scenery. They must have planned this trip really really well to know what to do when and where. AWESOME.
I reeeally wanna go on a holiday too. You know, I wouldn't be sulking here if Singapore looked something like this:

Or this:

Or maybe that the Great Barrier Reef suddenly extended all the way to the Equator. LOL. Geez. I reeeally wanna see it for myself!!! (the reef, not the imaginary line cutting the Earth in half) So I was surfing the net for reef tour packages. They all look so damn cool, I really can't pick one that I like best! HAHAHA. Actually the problem is that I really like all the islands and I don't really know what are their unique features. Dotz. I just know that a tour like that requires air tickets to and from Cairns. But I'm not sure how much they cost. Oh and the right time to go to Cairns is like, NOW because it's the start of Autumn, when the weather is not so hot.
I guess I'll have to wait till I'm like 21? Cos right now, I don't even dare to ask my parents for permission to go overseas without them. The last time I walked on foreign soil without them was like in 2008 during the ODAC Expedition in Sabah. And before that, was in 2005 during my visit to Shurong's house in Permas Jaya. (Note that these places are within Asia, no wait, Malaysia. So I really don't know how my parents would react if I suddenly told them that I'm going to somewhere outside Asia and without adult supervision.)
And to think of it, I'm living on an island with no island life, no pristine beaches, no colourful coral reefs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUSHI IS LURVE...
Me & my supervisor just got sabotaged by the Commercial Department cos they (all five of them) forgot to tell the bus driver to wait for us. As usual, my supervisor went on to tell the whole world what happened and now the Commercial peeps are notoriously known to be "unreliable". I guess they've really got ALOT going on in their minds cos they all said the same thing: "Memory storage full". Oh yeah. The drafting department invited me to eat sushi with them next week! YAYNESS. I guess the people here really like sushi, cos the Projects Admin who is organising the badminton outing is planning to bring us to eat sushi too! LOL.
S.O.P (my classmate who is the son of PJC's principal) has organised a class outing this Sunday to thank my form teachers. And since my GP tutor is a HUGE fan of sashimi, we're probably going to Sakae. Sushi AGAIN!
And you know what? I just had sushi just now. HEEHEE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regarding 27 March, I guess I'll go for badminton and sushi first, then BBQ with ODAC @ Christine's house!! If you're asking whether I'd still have enough space for BBQ after indulging in sushi, I'm well prepared. I'll eat more sushi and less burnt food. Anyways I'm attending the BBQ for catch up with the peeps, not to stuff my face. Oh and then the 4/5 BBQ, which unfortunately falls on the same day. Damn. I guess I won't be able to make it even if I leave her house early cos she lives in the West and the BBQ is at East Coast. I don't wanna die of boredom in the train/bus. Sorry Zhanpeng, I'm pulling Yoges & Thrina with me. :D