I
reeeally want to get into NUS Life Sciences (Biomedical Science).
And I'm gonna appeal like crazy when they reject me cos there's no other course I'd like to study. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed everyday after the application opens.
But wait. Let's look at a future not so faraway.. MY JOB CONTRACT EXPIRES IN EXACTLY THREE WEEKS TIME. WOOHOO! I'm sooo gonna pamper myself after that. But on the other hand, I've also decided that I should find a new temp job asap. And guess what?? I wanna sign up with MOE as a relief teacher in a primary school!! (I know what you're thinking. I'd probably blend in with the kiddies.) I think it'll be cool to teach at WGPS! I can like walk to work! LOL. Santhiya is teaching at FPS and she loves it. And the pay's good too (well, better than the nuts I'm earning now) I seriously don't mind teaching anything from English to Health Education. And most of all, PE!!! :DD
Just hope the kids don't pee in their pants or cry cos they miss their mummies. Oh, and I really have this thing against Math, so don't ask me to teach them Math. I'd probably brainwash them into thinking Math is bad for health or something like that.
Yeah. And if my brother annoys me at home, I'll freaking send him for detention.
Mwahaha.Just kidding lah.
On an irrelevant note, IS IT ME OR ARE SHAVED HEADS THE HOTTEST NEW TREND AROUND??? I've seen so many shaved heads that I've kinda gotten used to it. Not only have the guys my age shaved their heads due to National Service, the men in my office are mowing their hair off their scalps too. What the hell is going on? Stress, convenience or Fashion? Oh, I know. It's the ridiculously warm weather nowadays. Looks like male hairstyling products are gonna see a dip in sales this season.
= Three more weeks to freedom =
the daisies whispered to me @ 22:23