Was damn shag yesterday and I don't even know why. It's like the minute my head hit the pillow I knocked out completely, only to wake up in the middle of the night, confused.
Totally weird sleeping habits.
So unhealthy.
Right now I'm stuck with a couple of dilemmas (is there even a plural for dilemma?). Should I go for the NTU open house or not? Should I attend the NUS open house on saturday or sunday? Should I attend the ODAC induction camp and on which day? And should I apply for a leave on saturday?
Now, more than ever, I wish my contract expires end of February instead of end of March. Then I wouldn't have to waste my brain cells over such petty issues and not get bored to death every weekday.
And also more than ever do I want to know why every single person who speaks to me must start the conversation by expressing their concern for my academic future. Thanks, but no thanks. It's getting on my nerves.
Sometimes, I really enjoy it when it rains. ((:
the daisies whispered to me @ 10:21