I can't believe I spent HALF of my first JOBLESS day in bed.
I meant to wake up at 8am but ended up getting out of bed at noon. I'm so impressed with myself because I somehow kept snoozing my alarm throughout the four hours. So anyways I had to head down to the job agency to submit my last timesheet. Whoever thought Orchard wasn't crowded on weekdays is SO wrong. Hate crowded places, especially when I'm on my own.
Cindy, I'm so sorry for the miscommunication this afternoon. I guess this goes to show something: I can't travel and text at the same time. LOL. And whoever said that girls are better at multitasking obviously never met ME.
Spent a wasted trip to and from Orchard cos I didn't see anything nice and I really forgot how to get to Far East Plaza. Geez. Nevermind, I like Vivocity better and Cindy has volunteered to bring me shopping one of these days. HAHAHA. I'm such a failure as a girl cos I can't even shop.
the daisies whispered to me @ 22:11