<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Thursday, April 15, 2010



I just ate at Ajisen and watched 'How To Train Your Dragon' with Cindy!! Didn't really like the ramen though.. Shall try the "legendary" Ippudo next time.. when I find out where Marina Gallery is. LOL. Anyways.. wanna know something shocking? When I came home just now, I stepped into my room to find my bro on Facebook and blasting 'Heart Heart Heartbreak" by Boys Like Girls. I don't know what to think..

Gonna get ice cream with Yogez & Pauline next Tuesday!! YESSS. Wonder if we're going Island Creamery/Cold Rock/Swensen's..

Likes "Eenie Meenie" by Justin Bieber/Sean Kingston. Maybe because I think their voices kinda go together quite well. I like "Baby" by Justin Bieber/Ludachris too, but the video is.. strange? Like how Justin Bieber looks waaay younger than the girl in the vid. LOL. And isn't it extremely unnatural for a 16-year old dude to have such a child-like voice?

I love Owl City. The songs are so.. relaxed. (:


the daisies whispered to me @ 22:33


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins