<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Thursday, April 8, 2010



I'm a avid fan of '3+1' on Channel 8. (Yeah besides that and 'Your Hand In Mine', I don't watch any other non-English TV shows) And yesterday I watched it, I was so darn inspired by Qiyuwu. I think he cooks so darn well!! And really, guys who are focused look so darn good! Oh Cindy watched it too and she thinks that he looks hot when cooking.

But geez, cooking is so not my thing. Maybe because everytime I try to help my mum I tend to ruin things and she chases me out of the kitchen. Thus, through the years I've always stayed away when she's cooking. SO IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK. Actually, I can cook. But only instant noodles, rice, stir-fried vegetables and.. tofu soup? Never liked touching raw meat. Eeek! Once, I saw my mum prepare squid, and I nearly puked.

Think I'll become vegetarian when I move out.
No, I just need a guy who can cook. And drive.

Eh don't look at me in that way. My mum didn't know how to cook and do chores when she married, okay. So I guess I can follow in her footsteps.

Didn't feel like staying at home today so I decided to go to CWP to buy heels. How random is that? I know. Then since Zhanpeng was having his lunch at that time, I went to visit him. I met Junrong & Kimsiong and we went to the foodcourt to watch Zhanpeng eat. It was damn boring and extremely awkward. But it felt good to see familiar faces.

Junrong: Where you going later?
Me: To buy shoes.
Junrong: Oh. For your marathon?
Me: Uhh, no............(how embarrassing)...........I'm gonna get heels.
All: Ohhh.....*think: yeah you definitely need those*

And then he poked my head when I commented that besides the long hair, he hasn't changed a bit since secondary school. :X

After the "lunch" session, I went off to shop for heels. Got a dress first instead, then after going into all the shoe shops in the entire shopping centre I finally bought a pair at Heatwave. Yeah, I made the saleperson take out 4 different pairs for me to try on. I felt damn bad but hey, I'm the one who's paying.

I really liked Yoges' reply when I told her I bought 3-inch heels.
She was like, "Siao. You power la!"

Today was really a strange day.
Going running tomorrow~


the daisies whispered to me @ 22:52


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins