Okay, I know that I haven't been updating for a while now. But it's precisely due to this that I really don't know how to start updating again. Where do I start? Heck. I'll just start from yesterday's happenings.
I finally got up early to hit the track!! Whoo. But I'm seriously underperforming. How am I supposed to go for the Dow Run For Water now? Looks like I'll need to train harder. But then again, it's only gonna be 6km. And Zhanpeng (who accidently signed up with me) is rusty too. LOL.
I was supposed to have lunch @ Yoshinoya with Esther to pass her a book. And since Zhanpeng was still holding two of my books as hostages, I decided to ask him to join us. At first he said it would be awkward cos he hadn't spoke to Esther since the JAE period in 2008. Yeah, but then it turned out alright and we actually enjoyed talking cock.
Gosh I miss Hammie. I intend to meet her more often this year cos she's leaving for Fudan University in September!! ARGHHH. I really admire these people who travel abroad to study. But I don't envy them much, cos I know I'd just die out there. Anyways.. we went to look at the Courts netbook sale cos Ham & I are in need of one and then Zhanpeng was going on and on about the software and processors blahblahblah.. Ham & I just nodded in fake understanding. LOL.
Today, I helped my parents sort out and tag the stuff that we're gonna sell during the block garage sale this weekend. The stuff are mostly unwanted souvenirs from other countries like vases and ceramic/wooden figurines, and unused electrical appliances and old presents which we never found a use for (Oops). Anyways, I hope I can find cool stuff at the garage sale. I'm in the beginning stages of redecorating my room. (:
Gawd. I need to find work soon cos my mum is nagging me to quit wasting time at home.
Since WGPS isn't shorthanded and most of the teachers I know aren't there anymore, I seriously don't mind relief teaching somewhere else. I'm thinking of IPS. I guess it IS a good thing that my neighbourhood is surrounded by schools. (:
the daisies whispered to me @ 14:36