Yesterday, I went out with Yogez & Pauline to Marina Square/Esplanade/Raffles City. (:
I wanted to wear my new heels, but I got exhausted after walking to my bus stop, so I walked back to change to flip flops. JOKE..
I bought my Owl City deluxe album @ Citylink HMV. :D
Ate soup and stickychewychocolate ice cream @ Swensen's.
Lotsa catching up and laughter.
Gossipped and wondered what happened to the rest of our classmates.
Took photographs by the Singapore River. Wanted to explore the new bridge that looks like the DNA double helix, but it wasn't open yet.
And then there's always the dispute when it comes to taking the train home. -_-
Today, I visited Cindy cos I baked chocolate cupcakes for her as a (belated) birthday treat! I was damn excited about the baking part, but then the first batch of cupcakes turned out like mountains. How weird. Thankfully the smaller ones turned out better-looking so I took them to her house. When I got there I ended up eating a slice of the cake that Kenneth bought. It tasted like.. chocolatemintgreentea? Anyways I had a hard time swallowing it. Bleh.
Then we went to use her computer. We failed as Facebook stalkers, so we played all the games that she played while at work. LOL. With her help, my scores were quite high for a beginner. Oh, but I really really suck typing maniac & bowling buddy. LOL. Went home for dinner and watched the telly. Don't know why my dad is so hooked to History Channel. Boo~
the daisies whispered to me @ 21:07